Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where do i find a Chi hair iron??

I went to sallys, and a lot of salons around where i live and i haven't found any! Im going to pa today, the king of prussia and i was just wondering if anyone knew if there might be one there?Where do i find a Chi hair iron??
I have seen them where I live at Target.Where do i find a Chi hair iron??
http://www.folica.com
the only place i've seen them is in a mall kiosk but i'm sure you could find them on the internet too!
E BAY has it all.
If your local mall has a jcpenney salon, they sell them. Or, try Sally Beauty Supply, or another trade store like that. If you know someone in the hair business, they will probably have a membership to a store like that and they also get a better price than market value. I LOVE MY CHI!!!
Go to one of those salons where those really pompus type women go-it's where I got mine!
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment