Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My CHI hair iron.?

It stopped working last week. So my mom brought it back to my hair stylist who she got it from less than a year ago. She told her she'd take care of it. Are they going to give me a new one? Fix the old one?


And how long will it be until I get it back? (you probably can't tell me)My CHI hair iron.?
They're going to send it back to the factory, it'll be repaired, then sent back to you. It usually takes about 2 weeks.My CHI hair iron.?
Upgrade to a NanoChi its more money but it works great...


from stylist
well see thats what happnes the chi breaks in a year whcih sucks so many people oooooar on here like ohh no my chi works ...yea for now i would say dont get the chi angain it's going to break again waste of money get the sedu

No comments:

Post a Comment