Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Isn't my Chi Hair Iron supposed to close flat?

I bought a pink Chi, and when I close it you can see a space between the ceramic paddles toward the inner end of it while the end peices are together. As a result it pulls my hair...is it supposed to be that way or should I exchange it?Isn't my Chi Hair Iron supposed to close flat?
Exchange! And get the black one instead if you can... the plastic is different with the colored ones, and they do not heat up as well, the black one is much better. =)Isn't my Chi Hair Iron supposed to close flat?
i have 2 of those same one and a different black one. but yes the chi is normal. it is supposedd to do this because when you straighten your hair the space will be needed. :)
Thats normal.


No need to exchange because they are all like that.


Hope that helped =)
try closing it with your fingers at the other end too if still not closing then exchange it
You should exchange it or you can use the warrenty that comes with the Chi Iron. They should fix it or replace it for free.
Exchange it,it's not suppose to do that,try buying a Sedu.





:]
i have the same one, and it does that to. SO im guessing its normal.
you should exchange it...

No comments:

Post a Comment