Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chi hair iron only a ripe off?

i have been ironing my hair striaght since i was 15 im now 21 i normally use a vidal sasson iron to straighten my hair and it works very well the iron runs for about 20 bucks i tried the chi iron and had the exact same results and that iron runs for about 100 bucks. And i have very long thick wavy/curly hair. So i just want girls to know not to waste your money the way a product works best is if your know how to properly use it. theres no need to spend an extra 90 bucks on a new trendy little red iron when the local one form your drugstore will do the exact job you just need to know how to use it.Chi hair iron only a ripe off?
I agree. The cheap brands work as well as the expensive brandsChi hair iron only a ripe off?
I disagree, maybe it's because of your hair texture it didn't make a difference.





I have very curly, very thick, very coarse, tightly-curled hair.





Vidal Sassoon did NOTHING for me except make my curls looser. I never had straight hair with that iron, and it made my hair poofy.





Now Chi on the other hand, I can achieve pin-straight results with that iron. No poofiness, frizzing, or waving up later in the day even in this Florida humidity!





Plus, Chi has a ceramic plate which does less damage to your hair than the irons, so even if you get the same results from Vidal Sasoon, you're still doing less damage to your hair by using the Chi.
No I have a Chi and it was worth the money. Since it is ionic it doesn't scorch your hair like regular flat irons do. Plus you only will have straighten it every few days instead of with the regular ones where you have to do it like everyday.
Alencia D. Is Right, The ceramic makes a big difference.
Finally! A person who actually understands hwat I'm talking about. Ok. I just bought a sedu flat iron from ULTA 2 days ago. I thought i t was pretty good, but not worth the price. It didn't make my hair shiny or anything. So i returned it today, and decided to try the andis tourmaline nano-ceramic flat iron for $24. The results were great. It made my hair shinier than the Sedu. I mean, sure, the Sedu was much easier to handle and the results last longer, but the andis is great for the price. The Sedu is not so great. Before buying the andis, i thought about trying the CHI, but figured it would just be the same, if not even worse becaue it's wothout tourmaline. But, i definetly agree with you 100%. And plus, i didn't know the vidal sassoons were good. Never tried it. Didn't look the best, but after you said it, i might try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment