Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is there such a thing as a fake CHI hair iron?

I want to buy off eBay... are they the original thing or can they be fake?Is there such a thing as a fake CHI hair iron?
I know they have fake Chi's at Sally's Beauty. They are called GVP Generic Value Products Chi's and are about $40 cheaper. They are knockoffs, but they don't sell them like fraud products. On Ebay, I think they would probably be real, as long as the price is practical for a Chi. Compare the image to a real Chi and see. Good luck, I love my Chi!Is there such a thing as a fake CHI hair iron?
I was wondering the same thing when I saw a CHI iron at Target today. Weird.
maybe! their are alot of brands that copy other products and you end up with a cheap and useless imitations..but if you think that its the real deal go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment