Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is the best chi hair iron to buy? ?

Even if you don't have one I want to know what you would get. Websites to find it will be great! Of course I want new. I don't trust USED.





Oh and if you know a better hair iron let me know. I have frizzy really curly hair. Thanks!What is the best chi hair iron to buy? ?
I wouldnt bother with a chi now, they dont make them in korea anymore so now the quality sucks. Also, they really dry your hair. I used mine for six years (made in korea, it was wonderful) and it really dried out my hair. If you can find one made in korea, go for it, but if its made in texas dont bother.


If you can afford to, get a ghd, they are AMAZING...they are $239 tho http://www.folica.com





if not, get a Sedu Revolution, I heard they are great. But my absolute vote goes to GHD they are worth every pennyWhat is the best chi hair iron to buy? ?
I had a Chi and it fried my hair. It was the worst thing ever. I used the whole Chi set, the shampoo, conditioner, oil, and spray. Now I use a Hot Tools ceramic with herbal essences leave in conditioner and biosilk. My hair is super curly and frizzy too. No matter what iron you get you need products that will help put moisture into your hair and repel the heat. That is what I learned over the years after frying my hair, multiple times!
I think the little 1'; one looks really neat, I bet it would make bangs and little pieces of hair really easy to get to. I'm waiting for my current iron to die so I have an excuse to get one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment